International Art Consultant
Lauren Taschen has worked since its inception in 2001 as show management of the first, now legendary, Art Basel Miami Beach and oversaw the tremendous growth of the art-fair phenomenon.
Known for her attention to detail and creative event solutions, Lauren has worked on a regular basis successfully producing Art Basel Miami Beach’s major events and programing.
She has conceptualized and created event environments for a wide range of clients including museums, foundations and for brands that support the arts. She is an expert in the world of contemporary art and related cultural and luxury fields.
With over a decade of experience, she has executed high level communications, marketing, and event initiatives for corporations and organizations across the globe.
She shares her time between Los Angeles and Berlin, Germany, where she advises on public artist projects, funding, public relations, environmental issues and works exclusively in advancing the arts internationally.
« Back to Leadership
- Lauren is the President of the American Friends of the Musee d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, International Council.
- TBA21 Academy Advisory Board
- Art Basel Global Patron Council
- Wilshire Boulevard Temple New Building Initiative Advisory Board
- NRDC National Resource Defense Council, Leadership Council