Your use of this web site and the services provided through this web site (the web site and such services, the “VISIONARY WOMEN Network”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”). By accessing or using the VISIONARY WOMEN Network, you acknowledge that you have read and do accept these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to use the VISIONARY WOMEN Network.
1. Your Responsibilities. You agree not to use the VISIONARY WOMEN Network to:
- to violate any third party rights or any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- transmit or create any materials that are abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- interfere with or disrupt the VISIONARY WOMEN Network or servers or networks connected to the VISIONARY WOMEN Network, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the VISIONARY WOMEN Network.
2. User Submissions.
We do not claim ownership of any questions, comments, suggestions, information, ideas or other materials you submit to or through the VISIONARY WOMEN Network (collectively, “User Submissions”). As between us and you, you own all rights to your User Submissions. However, you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license, with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (in whole or in part) in any format or medium now known or later developed. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. We do not pre-screen User Submissions and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions, and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions. We are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. You represent and warrant that your User Submissions, and our authorized use thereof, do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other legal or moral rights).
3. Copyright Infringement.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, we have a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, and, in appropriate circumstances, suspending access to the VISIONARY WOMEN Network (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the VISIONARY WOMEN Network in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating the account of any user who uses the VISIONARY WOMEN Network in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a user of the VISIONARY WOMEN Network, please provide written notice to the following our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement.