VISIONARY WOMEN GEN V
Join GEN V Today!
VISIONARY WOMEN, a non-profit organization, harnesses the power of leadership and community to embolden & connect future female visionaries under the age of 35 to achieve their full potential through philanthropy, professional development and unique networking events.
GEN V Membership
- Annual Membership Dues: $200 *tax deductible
- Invitation to VW members only events
- Invitation to GEN V social and philanthropic events
- Attend one complimentary VW salon
- Member profile on website
- Mentorship and networking
- Volunteer opportunities
GEN V Members
Sorelle Cohen, a Los Angeles native, is the Director of Development, Marketing & Communications for The Pad Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to ending period stigma and empowering women and all menstruators worldwide. The project recently released the Academy Award-winning documentary Period. End of Sentence.Read more